People seem to like to put bad pictures of themselves on their web pages.
In keeping with this tradition, here are a few bad pictures of me:
- BABY #1!
- BABY #2!
- Honeymoon pictures
- The always-fashionable Center for Weird Studies t-shirt
- At work
- My driver's license
- A newer driver's license
- In my hands, a spoon is a lethal weapon
- An incredibly unflattering picture of me on the sofa at a party
- My Halloween costume. Not for the faint-hearted.
- HI THERE! I AM PSYCHOTIC!
- A set of xrays of my right index finger, featuring
a rock chip embedded near the joint.
- Pictures of my finger before and after surgery to remove said rock chip.
- Me and Wendy (268K)
- On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog, but they sure as hell know
what your cat looks like. This is Patches and Callie.
Patches died on September 6th, 2000 at the age of 16. She was a good cat,
and I miss her very much.
- On the night of July 27th, 1999, the shuttle re-entered the atmosphere
over central Texas for a night landing at KSC. I got on my roof and took
this picture. (239K) Also took these
, all over 250K), but the first one was the best.
- I ran network cable all over the house. Here's the
patch panel, and here's the
cabinet door that hides it.
- Valentine's Day, 2004. It snowed.
Pictures of the house
the tree across the street,
and a snowman
- Me in Norway (68K)
- From my days as a viking raider
Those last two are courtesy of
Back to the Lame Home Page